Jeanne Murray, Esq.
Since joining the firm in 2016, Jeanne has been representing our clients in Social Security hearings and helping these clients navigate the often confusing process. Jeanne has also been representing our clients by taking their Social Security Disability appeals to Federal District Court.
During law school, Jeanne worked on child law research and legislation projects surrounding juvenile offenders, primarily. Jeanne then went on to intern at Loyola’s Center for the Human Rights of Children, working on research projects that explored the intersection of health and human rights for children. Jeanne also interned at Heartland Alliance, working on research projects concerning poverty and the most effective ways to combat it. Jeanne has always been passionate about helping those who need it most, and is thrilled to continue to do so in practicing Social Security Disability Law at the hearing and District Court levels.
In her spare time, Jeanne enjoys reading and spending time with her fiancé and their two very fluffy and adorable Golden Retrievers.
- Loyola University Chicago, Juris Doctor and Master of Public Policy, 2015
- SUNY University at Albany, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Criminal Justice, 2012
- New York State Bar
- United States District Court for Western District of New York
- United States District Court for Northern District of New York
- United States District Court for Southern District of Illinois
- Social Security Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- NYS Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR)