Nicholas Divirgilio, Esq.
Born and raised in Buffalo, New York, Nicholas attended City Honors high school before graduating and heading to the University at Buffalo where he earned his Bachelor’s Degree in History. As a lifelong resident of the city of Buffalo Nicholas wanted to stay close to the city when he applied to law school and so chose the University of Buffalo Law School, where he earned his Juris Doctor.
While in law school Nicholas had the honor to serve as clerk to Honorable Judge Carl L. Bucki of the Western District of New York Bankruptcy Court. While working with Judge Bucki Nicholas aided the court in research and writing projects, and helped the Court prepare for upcoming cases.
Before joining the Law Offices of Kenneth Hiller, Nicholas worked as an Immigration Attorney and practiced before the Executive Office for Immigration Review where he aided clients in their Removal proceedings and Immigration affairs.
In his spare time Nicholas is an avid soccer fan and movie buff.
- University of Buffalo Law School, Juris Doctor, May 2016
- University of Buffalo, Bachelor of the Arts, History, May 2012
- New York State Bar
- Social Security Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR)