Timothy Hiller, Esq.
Timothy became a lawyer because, like his father, Kenneth Hiller, he wanted to help ordinary Americans who found themselves in vulnerable situations. From day one of his legal career, this is exactly what he has done.
Timothy went to Saint Louis University School of Law on a full tuition scholarship. During his second year, he earned a spot on the Saint Louis University Public Law Review. He graduated in 2011 near the top of his class.
Since graduating from Law School, Timothy has earned a reputation as a tough and relentless litigator on behalf of ordinary Americans. He currently focuses his practice on consumer protection, personal injury, and medical malpractice. He strives to be a well-rounded litigator that can handle every stage of litigation, including appeals. To that end, he has successfully argued on behalf of injured Western New Yorkers at the Second Circuit Court of Appeals on three separate occasions.
Timothy also maintains a rigorous pro bono schedule. Through the Volunteer Lawyers Project, Mr. Hiller spends the last Monday of every month helping vulnerable Western New Yorkers fend off homelessness. He is the recipient of the ECBA Volunteer Lawyers Project 2022 Champions for Justice: Attorney of the Morning Award based on his pro bono work at the Buffalo Eviction Court, representing low-income individuals facing eviction. He also worked through the Pro Bono Program at the United States District Court for the Western District of New York on behalf of pro se litigants in need of legal help.
- Juris Doctor, Saint Louis University School of Law, 2011
- Bachelor of Science, University of Maryland at College Park, 2008
- New York State
- State of Missouri
- District of Columbia
- Social Security Administration
- Veterans Administration
- United States District and Bankruptcy Courts for the District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Second Circuit Court of Appeals
- New York Academy of Trial Lawyers
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Advocates