When it comes to standing up for your legal rights, there is no substitute for a legal advocate who will take a genuine interest in your case and do everything possible to make sure you get the results you legally deserve.
At The Law Offices of Kenneth Hiller, PLLC, our social security disability, personal injury, and consumer protection attorneys have been providing effective representation to clients for generations. Watch our video library to learn more about your legal issue, and how an attorney at our firm can help.
Social Security Disability
- What To Expect at a Social Security Hearing
- How Long Does An SSDI Federal Appeal Take?
- Can A Decision from an Administrative Law Judge be Overturned?
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis a Disability?
- How Does The SSA Define Disability?
- How Much Will A Disability Attorney Cost Me?
- Is The Law Offices of Kenneth Hiller A Dog Friendly Office?
- What Are The Usual Outcomes at Federal Court?
- Do We Submit Evidence to the Federal Court?
- Do I Have To Go Before a Judge at Federal Court?
- What Qualifies as a Service Connected Disability?
- What Is An Aggravated Service Connection?
- What Is A Secondary Service Connection?
- How Much Does it Cost To Hire An Attorney for my VA Claim?
- How Long Does It Take the VA to Settle a Disability Claim?
- Who Pays for my Medical Expenses After a Car Accident?
- What Not To Do After A Car Accident
- What To Do After a Truck Accident
- What To Do After an Uber Accident
- What To Do After a Bicycle Accident
- Slip and Fall in a Store
- What To Do After a Bus Accident
- What To Do After a Car Accident
- What If My Loved One Passed Away Due To Nursing Home Abuse?
- Damages in a Slip and Fall Injury Claim
- Common Signs of Nursing Home Abuse
- Insurance Company Settlement Offer
- How Long Do You Have To File A Nursing Home Abuse Claim?
- How Are Truck Accidents Different Than Car Accidents?
- Pedestrian Struck by Motor Vehicle
- Can You File An Injury Lawsuit if You Collect Workers Compensation Benefits?