The Law Offices of Kenneth Hiller represents people who are injured or killed in accidents as a result of the negligent acts of individuals, companies, medical professionals, nursing homes, and other entities. No case is too big or too small. We provide personalized attention, and you won’t be passed around from attorney to attorney. We are experts in the following areas:
Why Should You Choose the Law Offices of Kenneth Hiller?
We Offer Complete Representation
We understand that a devastating injury doesn’t begin and end with a personal injury settlement or lawsuit. We can help you with all the legal needs stemming from your accident. You won’t need to hire multiple attorneys and deal with the headache of coordinating it all:
- You won’t have to hire another lawyer to handle your Social Security Disability claim.
- We will make sure that Medicaid and Medicare are entitled to as little of your recovery as possible.
- If you are currently on public assistance programs, in some cases, we can help structure your settlement so that you remain eligible for those programs.
- If you were injured in a car, we will walk you through the no-fault process.
- If a family member died as a result of someone else’s wrongdoing, we can help you handle the paperwork necessary to create an estate and appoint an executor.
- If debt collectors are harassing you because you are off work, we can get them off your back.
We Are Willing to Go to Trial
Here’s the truth about Personal Injury Attorneys: far too often, they act as glorified claims adjusters. They view their job as nothing more than writing a demand letter and working out the best deal that they can get without putting in too much work.
At the Law Offices of Kenneth Hiller, we are not afraid of litigating. That’s why we became lawyers in the first place! We have experience with filing complaints, finding experts, conducting discovery, making the appropriate motions, and going to trial.
If you are getting short-changed in settlement negotiations, we will fight in court on your behalf. Most cases can be resolved amicably, but sometimes, the best result for you is the number that the jury writes down on the verdict form.
We Offer Personal Attention
You will deal with the same attorney and case manager from the beginning of your case to the end of your case. You won’t be passed off to a different associate, and you will be able to get in contact with your attorney quickly so that your questions and concerns can be answered.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident or your loved one has died as a result of an accident, we can help. Contact us today.