The Law Offices of Kenneth Hiller has partnered with attorneys from across the country to appeal their clients’ cases in Federal District Court. Our team of federal appeals attorneys has a combination of knowledge and experience that sets us apart, and we have successfully handled thousands of Social Security disability cases at the federal court appeal level.
Our team’s experience includes clerking for Federal Judges and drafting Social Security Decisions, presenting at National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR) conferences, and years of drafting and winning arguments amid changes in the law and case law.
Admitted Areas of Practice
We have attorneys who are admitted to practice in the Second Circuit Court of Appeals and Third Circuit Court of Appeals, as well as multiple District Courts, including:
Some of our notable successful cases include:
- Sczepanski v. Saul, 946 F.3d 152 (2d Cir. 2020)
- Beers v. Comm’r of Soc. Sec., 449 F. Supp.3d 96 (W.D.N.Y. 2020)
- Kennedy v. Saul, No. 19-267-E, 2020 WL 5775179 (W.D. Pa. Sep. 28, 2020)
- Cook v. Berryhill, No. 17-cv-11764-IT, 2019 WL 5550532 (D. Mass. Oct. 28, 2019)
- Molina v. Saul, No. 18cv04990(DF), 2019 WL 5287943 (S.D.N.Y. Sep. 28, 2019)
- Williams v. Comm’r of Soc. Sec., 366 F. Supp.3d 411 (W.D.N.Y. 2019)
- Higgins v. Saul, No. 16-27 (RBW), 2019 WL 4418681 (D.D.C. Sep. 16, 2019)
- Ernestine v. Comm’r of Soc. Sec., 2019 WL 5410066 (N.D. Ga. Aug. 30, 2019)
- Jackson v. Berryhill, 694 F. App’x 39 (2d Cir. 2017)
- Ornelas-Sanchez v. Colvin, 632 F. App’x 48 (2d Cir. 2016)
- Abbott v. Colvin, 596 F. App’x 21 (2d Cir. 2015)
- Skurski v. Colvin, No. 5-13-CV-01402, 2015 WL 5692543 (N.D.N.Y. Sep. 24, 2015)
- Draegert v. Barnhart, 311 F.3d 468 (2d Cir. 2002)
If you would like to learn more about partnering with us to appeal your client’s case, please contact us at 1-800-300-2990 or email our Managing Attorney, Ida Comerford, Esq. at firstname.lastname@example.org.